The Pinnacle Award is unique in that the recipient is nominated by the C.A.R.E. Membership. The winner of this achievement award must have demonstrated their commitment to the community through philanthropic activities and possess characteristics of leadership, integrity, quality standards and ethics. Any C.A.R.E. member representative is encouraged to nominate anyone they feel is deserving of this honor.
PINNACLE AWARD GUIDELINES
- The companies represented by the nominee and the person nominating must be employed by C.A.R.E. members in good standing.
- Nominee must have been in the vacation industry for a minimum of 15 years.
- Nominator must submit a written resume documenting their nominee's experience in the vacation industry.
- Nominator must submit in detail all community service activities supporting their nominee philanthropic efforts.
- Nominator must submit a narrative describing the impact this nominee has made in the vacation industry.
- Nominee must possess the highest ethical standards within the vacation industry and exhibit those standards in everyday life.
INDIVIDUAL NOMINATING A CANDIDATE FOR THE PINNACLE AWARD
- Must be associated with a C.A.R.E. member company in good standing
- Should submit the completed and executed Pinnacle Award Nomination form by the deadline date of February 28, 2019
- Should submit a written resume documenting the nominee's experience in the vacation industry
- Should provide written information substantiating the nominee's philanthropic efforts and community service
- Should submit a narrative detailing the nominee's pioneering efforts, how these efforts have positively impacted the vacation industry, and why the nominee is deserving of the Pinnacle Award
The 2019 Pinnacle Award will be presented at C.A.R.E.'s 2019 Conference at the Westin Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana from May 4-7, 2019.
Nomination forms should be be completed and submitted by February 28, 2019. Completed forms may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 2803
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
or e-mailed to: Bonnie Kosco, firstname.lastname@example.org